POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : trouble w/media : trouble w/media Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  trouble w/media
From: Richard
Date: 5 Oct 1998 22:08:49
Message: <36196C8E.81437085@mindspring.com>
I'm having trouble grasping this media command. I downloaded the source
files for several images off the IRTC site in hopes of learning this
better, but they contain the earlier atmosphere and halo commands and my
POV-Ray v.3.1 no longer supports these.  Does anyone know of any good
tutorials that explain this media thing in detail, perhaps a
step-by-step tutorial?  I have read the included help file and have
rendered the sample images, but I'm still stumped.  Also, i'm getting
domain errors on commands that end with ".z" (in the IRTC images) What
does this do? Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?